Monday, October 6, 2008

Gone Private

Hi Everyone,

We've decided to make our blog private due to various reasons. I'm "stealing" this idea from a couple of my friends who have made their blogs private and I love how they have done it.

Please email me at julie_(mylastname)atyahoodotcom (or leave a comment below-don't worry I have to approve all comments so if you leave your personal info I'll delete the post after I get the information off of it) and tell me if you'd like to be able to read my blog by giving me your email address (and in some cases how I know you).

1) Don't assume I know you read my blog. If you read it, and would like to keep reading it, email me so I can add you to the list.

2) Don't be shy. If you know me but we haven't talked in a while but you'd still like to see us, please email me and tell me how I know you! What's the worst that could happen? :)

2) You don't have to have a gmail account to read or comment.

3) Once I add you to my list, you will receive an email invite to view our blog.

**If you have a link on your page to my blog, please leave it as is. That way people who click on it will be directed to this page (and can see how to get a hold of me), instead of my new page, which will appear locked to them.

Glutz Family Blog

No comments: